Who is SAILOR?
Sailor is a German brand-manufacturers of watches and sunglasses . We put in our collection a great emphasis on quality, functionality, versatility and a linear design . Our watches can very quickly and easily change their style and look, if you changed the straps. Here you have a collection of leather straps, mash straps and nylon straps (Nato straps).
We produce only high-quality components, such as the Miyota movement made by Citizen .
How long I have warranty on my watch?
Sailor quality stands for a long life by Japanese (Citizen Miyota) movements and German precision work . Warranty term: Two year from the date of purchase. This warranty covers manufacturing defects on the watch itself (movement, case, crystal). Other parts than the above are not covered by this warranty. To have replacement covered under this warranty performed, please use our contact form on the "contact us" page. In the e-mail you need to specify your name, address, order number and a detailed description of the issue at hand. Finally, write ‘reclaim of purchase’ as subject of the e-mail and mail. Note that repair/replacements will be charged in the following cases, even during the warranty term.
- Failure or damage caused by improper use or carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.)
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- Failure or damage caused by fire or water, or a natural disaster such as for example an earthquake
- Esthetic changes that occur during normal wear and tear and aging (minor scratches, etc.; on the case and/or cystal, alteration of the colour on the wristband and the peeling of the plating)
- In case the retail store and the purchase date are not indicated on the warranty, or if this information has been rewritten
- If the warranty is not submitted along with the watch
Battery replacement will be charged even during the warranty term.
The case, dial, hands, crystal, watchband or other parts there of may be replaced with substitutes if the originals are not available.
This warranty warrants that you can receive free replacement in accordance with the terms set forth herein and within the specified term, and shall not restrict any lawful right of the Customer.
How I can change the straps from my watch?
The bands can be changed very quickly and easily without special technical knowledge .
The case of the watch to hold with one hand and with the other hand at the indicated place to pull down (picture left) .
Please to attach the strap again put the case on a flat surface and pull the strap indicated as on the drawing (picture right) through the holding webs .
Please use for changing the leather strap the supplied changing tool and press the spring-bar at the case side on the perforated place approx. 1-2 mm. Then you can remove the strap .
Please use for changing the mash strap the supplied changing tool and press the spring-bar at the case side on the perforated place approx. 1-2 mm. Then you can remove the strap .
How can I setting the time at my Sailor watch?
- Pull thw winder to the right side, till it "clicks"
- You can set the desired time by rotating the winder
- After you have set the right time, please press the winder back into the original position
Can I wash my nylon straps?
Yes, you can clean the nylon straps under cold water, or in the washing machine in the already course & cold water.
How I can redeem a voucher?
If you want to use a voucher, you can make quite comfortable at the end of the order process.
Please note that only one voucher per order may be redeemed and various vouchers can not be combined .
What do do if I have a complain?
In case of complaint, please contact us under email@example.com with description of complain and concer.
Please also note our information what is covered by the warranty, look above.